700g Beef Ribs
1-2 tbsp Salt
1-2 tbsp Pepper
½ cup Soy Sauce
5-8 cloves Crushed Garlic
2 tsp Sliced Sili
½ cup Cornstarch
¼ tsp Pepper
3 tbsp Oil
2 tbsp Sliced Garlic
- Wash and clean the beef ribs. Strain beef ribs before seasoning it with salt and pepper. Set aside for usage later.
- Fill a pot with water, soy sauce, crushed garlic, and sili. Water should be sufficient to fully submerge beef ribs. Cover and let it boil at medium heat. Once it comes to a boil, add in beef ribs, cover with lid and simmer it for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Every 20 to 30 minutes check the tenderness of beef ribs. Take out beef ribs once they are tender.
- Set beef ribs aside for it to cool before patting it dry with kitchen towel.
- Mix cornstarch and ¼ teaspoon pepper together before coating beef ribs with mixture.
- Add oil and sliced garlic into a pan and fry it with medium heat until garlic turns light brown. Remove garlic and add in beef ribs. Fry beef ribs for 2 to 3 minutes for each side. Serve with fried garlic and sili.