2 cans Tulip Pork Luncheon Meat (340g variant)
10g Seaweed Flakes or Powder
Oil for deep-frying
½ cup Japanese mayo
20g Wasabi (Adjust to taste)
2 tbsp Honey (Adjust to taste)
1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
Juice from ½ a lemon
- Cut Tulip pork luncheon meat into strips, like thick cut fries.
- Deep-fry or air-fry luncheon meat until crispy. Set aside on paper towels.
- Toss and coat luncheon meat fries in seaweed flakes or powder.
- For wasabi mayo, mix in a bowl: Japanese mayo, wasabi, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice. Adjust amount of wasabi to taste.
- Serve luncheon meat fries with wasabi mayo.