200g Chilled Australian Beef Striploin (4mm sliced)
20g Sesame Oil
30g Light Soya Sauce
20g Potato Starch
1 Piece Garlic (sliced)
10g Ginger (sliced)
40g Carrot (julienne)
20g Light Soya Sauce
5g Sriracha Sauce (any brand)
Water (as needed)
- Marinate Beef Striploin slices with Sesame Oil, Light Soya Sauce and Potato Starch for 1 hour.
- Heat a Wok / Sauté Pan with oil, sauté sliced garlic, sliced ginger and julienne carrot till fragrant for 1 minute.
- Next add marinated beef striploin slices into wok / pan and sauté for 30 seconds constantly mixing to evenly cook meat.
- Season with Honey, Light Soya Sauce, Sriracha Sauce and continue to sauté for another 20 seconds.
- Adjust with a little water for sauce, ready to serve.
Recipe from Meat & Livestock Australia