2 Large chewy choc chip cookies (or any of your favourite flavour)
Coating can be any dry ingredient such as nuts, chocolate, dried or freeze dried fruit, marshmallow, biscuit crumb, chocolate powder
Your favourite New Zealand Natural ice cream
- Remove a tub of your favourite New Zealand Natural ice cream from the freezer 5 minutes ahead of time.
- Prepare your coating (grated chocolate, chop dried fruit, marshmallow or nuts, crush freeze dried fruit or let your imagination guide you) and place on a plate.
- Using a scoop, roll a scoop of ice cream and place on the flat side of the cookie.
- Using the back of a spoon, flatten the scoop.
- Sprinkle a little of the coating on the ice cream, if you fancy it, then flatten with back of spoon.
- Place the other cookie on the top.
- Then simply roll the side of the cookie on the plate to coat the ice cream with the coating, and enjoy!