150g Chilled Australian Beef Short Rib Boneless (2mm sliced)
Salt (to taste)
20g Potato Starch
50g Red Onion (sliced)
40g Sambal (any brand)
10g Crispy Fried Shallots
- Marinate Beef Short Rib Boneless slices with Oil, Salt and Potato Starch for 1hour.
- Heat a Wok / Sauté Pan with oil, sauté sliced red onion till fragrant for 1minute.
- Next add marinated beef short rib slices into wok / pan and sauté for 30secs constantly mixing to evenly cook meat.
- Add in sambal and continue to stir fry for 1min.
- Finish with crispy fried shallots.
Ready to serve.
Recipe from Meat & Livestock Australia