200g Chilled Australian Beef Tenderloin (4mm strips)
20g Sesame Oil
30g Oyster Sauce
20g Potato Starch
1 Piece Garlic (sliced)
20g Spring Onion (2cm sticks)
30g Lao Gan Ma Sauce Black Beans
15g Light Soya Sauce
Sugar (to taste)
- Marinate Beef Tenderloin strips with Sesame Oil, Oyster Sauce and Potato Starch for 1hour.
- Heat a Wok / Sauté Pan with oil, sauté sliced garlic, spring onion till fragrant for 1minute.
- Next add marinated beef striploin slices into wok / pan and sauté for 30secs constantly mixing to evenly cook meat.
- Season with Lao Gan Ma Sauce, Light Soya Sauce, sugar and continue to sauté for another 20secs.
- One done, ready to serve.
Recipe from Meat & Livestock Australia