1 Yellow Zucchini
1 Green Zucchini
7 Button Mushrooms
15-20 pcs Cherry Tomatoes
Salt and black pepper for seasoning
800g FairPrice Ham – Honey Baked (Mini)
1 tbsp Mustard
4 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Brown Sugar
8 – 10 Cloves (optional)
1 sachet Instant Mashed Potato
1 ½ cup Milk (or as per packaging instructions)
1 tbsp Butter (or margarine)
Bacon bits, to serve
- Roasted vegetables: Chop and pat dry button mushrooms, zucchinis, and cherry tomatoes to remove excess moisture. Season with salt, black pepper, and olive oil. Line an air fryer with foil so the vegetables can cook faster at 180ºC for 20 mins.
- Glazed ham: Mix the brown sugar, honey, and mustard well in a bowl. Set aside.
- Score the ham diagonally with a sharp knife. Repeat this process to create a crisscross pattern all over the ham. Insert whole cloves at each intersection, if you prefer that.
- Glaze the ham with the mixture evenly. Bake in an oven preheated to 180ºC for 5-8 mins. Take care not to leave it unattended as the honey in the glaze can burn easily.
- Mashed potatoes: Stir in hot milk and melted butter over medium heat until smooth. Add the instant mash potato mix and mix it well.
- Add salt, black pepper, and truffle oil to taste. Serve with bacon bits!