2 pcs Salmon Fillets
2 tbsp Oil
½ tsp Salt
- Preheat skilled over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan
- Dry the salmon fillet with a kitchen towel so that the oil does not splatter and season the skin of the fish generously with salt.
- Place the fish skin side down in the pan, away from you so the oil does not splash.
- Using a spatula, gently press down on the salmon to ensure the skin gets crispy.
- Do not flip the salmon prematurely, otherwise the skin will stick to the pan. Cook the salmon skin side down for 5 minutes.
- Season the top of the fish with salt and flip it over to cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve & enjoy!