Swanson Clear Chicken Broth
200g Sour Mustard Pickled Greens (cut into big pieces)*
4 slices Blue Ginger (sliced)
2 pcs Lemongrass (bottom half only, smashed)
3 pcs Shallots (chopped)
4 pcs Green Chilli Padi (whole)
300g Long Cabbage (cut into big pieces)
3 pcs Fish Wings*
200g Taukwa (cut into thick strips)
1 Red Tomato (cut into wedges)
4 pcs Kaffir Lime Leaves (whole)*
45ml Fresh Lime Juice
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
Chinese Celery (for garnish)
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Bring water and chicken stock to a boil.
- Add blue ginger, lemongrass, shallots, green chilli padi, and sour mustard pickle greens. Bring to a boil.
- Add long cabbage. Cover pot with lid.
- Add fish wings and taukwa. Cover pot with lid, then simmer for another 10 mins.
- Add red tomato, lime leaves, sugar, salt, and fresh lime juice. Mix well.
- Serve in a claypot and garnish with Chinese celery.
Explore more Chinese New Year content:
Here’s how to be a FairPrice Super Shopper
Events for the whole family
FairPrice Chinese New Year catalogue