Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
drained, washed and diced
Skinless Chicken Leg
peeled and cut into small dices
washed and cut into small pieces
Oyster Sauce with Dried Scallop
Chicken Concentrate Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the cuttlefish
- Soak the dried cuttlefish in hot water for 20 minutes until soft.
- Drain, clean and discard the outer skin before cutting it into small dices.
Prepare the chicken mixture
- In a mixing bowl, mix the minced chicken meat, oyster sauce with dried scallop, sesame oil, sugar, chicken concentrate sauce, white pepper, egg and potato flour evenly.
- Mash the mixture with your hands until well mixed.
- Chill the chicken mixture for 1 hour.
- Remove the chicken mixture from the fridge.
- Mix in the razor clam, sotong paste, cuttlefish, carrot and coriander.
- Split the paste into about 70g portions.
- Compress each portion with your palm to form a 0.5cm thickness round patty shape.
- Coat the patty with biscuit crumbs.
- Heat up oil in a pan over medium-high heat, and fry the patties till golden brown and crispy.
- Drain the excess oil and plate them.
You may also like
Seafood Pao Fan
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Taiwanese Popcorn Cauliflower
Fried Mee Tai Mak
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Golden Chicken Ingot
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Prosperity Pen Cai
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Golden Spicy Scallops
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Golden Pearls In A Nest