Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
drained, washed and diced
Skinless Chicken Leg
peeled and cut into small dices
washed and cut into small pieces
Oyster Sauce with Dried Scallop
Chicken Concentrate Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the cuttlefish
- Soak the dried cuttlefish in hot water for 20 minutes until soft.
- Drain, clean and discard the outer skin before cutting it into small dices.
Prepare the chicken mixture
- In a mixing bowl, mix the minced chicken meat, oyster sauce with dried scallop, sesame oil, sugar, chicken concentrate sauce, white pepper, egg and potato flour evenly.
- Mash the mixture with your hands until well mixed.
- Chill the chicken mixture for 1 hour.
- Remove the chicken mixture from the fridge.
- Mix in the razor clam, sotong paste, cuttlefish, carrot and coriander.
- Split the paste into about 70g portions.
- Compress each portion with your palm to form a 0.5cm thickness round patty shape.
- Coat the patty with biscuit crumbs.
- Heat up oil in a pan over medium-high heat, and fry the patties till golden brown and crispy.
- Drain the excess oil and plate them.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Royal Golden Ingot Rice Bowl
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
The Four Kings
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Golden Chicken Ingot
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Golden Spicy Scallops
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls