Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
How to cook
- Marinate salmon fillets in teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Add some water to the marinade if the marinade is too thick.
- Preheat oven on grill mode to 200°C.
- Place salmon in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Check for doneness using a fork. Cook for additional 2-3 minutes if underdone.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Hot Smoked Salmon
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom5.0 (1)
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Sweet Potato Abacus Seed Aglio Olio
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)