Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Basilico Pasta Sauce
How to cook
- Crack eggs into a small bowl.
- Pour Barilla sauce into a pan and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and pour the eggs one by one into the sauce making sure you leave space between them.
- Cook for 1 minute, then cover the pan with a lid, turn off the heat and leave for 3-5 minutes until the eggs are done to your liking.
- While the eggs are cooking, gently rub some fresh garlic on toasted slices of bread.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves and serve hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Korean Steamed Eggs
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Salted Egg Kale Chips
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Mullet Fillet Mala
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Gooey Cheese Sticks