100g Soba noodles
1.5 tbsp Korean red chili pepper / gochujang
2 tbsp Rice vinegar
2 tbsp Sesame seeds
1 tbsp Sugar
1 Cucumber (chopped)
1 Carrot (chopped)
1 sheet Seaweed (cut into small pieces)
- Add hot water to soba noodles in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high heat for 2 mins.
- Drain noodles and place in cold water. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a separate big bowl.
- Add cooked noodles into the sauce and mix it well.
- Serve with toppings of chopped cucumber, carrot, seaweed and sesame seeds.