Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Fish Maw Soup
Fresh Shitake mushroom
rinsed and chopped finely
Chinese Cooking Wine
How to cook
- Mix pork belly, Shitake mushrooms, bamboo shoots, white onions, tau kwa, dong cai, mei cai, salt, sugar and corn flour together well.
- Form into a ball (50g each) and set aside.
- Bring the fish maw soup to a boil, then add in the meatballs piece by piece.
- Simmer the meatballs over slow heat till cooked.
- Add in wolfberries and Chinese cooking wine.
- Blanch the Nai Bai over boiling water and arrange it on a deep dish.
- Pour the meatballs and the fish maw soup over it. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Salmon Stock4.5 (2)
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Japanese Udon Soup
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum4.5 (4)
Kimchi Soup with Canned Tuna
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Fish Maw Soup
Light and Bright Beef Stew5.0 (1)
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Winter Melon & Corn Soup5.0 (1)
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Easy Bean Stew
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms