New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone
Light Soya Sauce
How to cook
- Place the can of abalone into the pot of boiled water, ensuring that the can is fully submerged. Cook for 15 mins.
- Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well.
- Cut the abalone into slices and arrange them on the platter. Set aside.
- Add oil to the preheated wok and fry the onion, garlic until fragrant.
- Add in chilies, light soya sauce, abalone sauce, sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar, abalone brine and chopped spring onion. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour the sauce over the sliced abalones and garnish with sliced spring onions. Ready to serve.
You may also like
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Easy Bean Stew
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Family Treasure Soup
Japanese Udon Soup
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Chinese Watercress Soup
Tom Yum Goong
Salmon Head Soup