New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone
Light Soya Sauce
How to cook
- Place the can of abalone into the pot of boiled water, ensuring that the can is fully submerged. Cook for 15 mins.
- Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well.
- Cut the abalone into slices and arrange them on the platter. Set aside.
- Add oil to the preheated wok and fry the onion, garlic until fragrant.
- Add in chilies, light soya sauce, abalone sauce, sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar, abalone brine and chopped spring onion. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour the sauce over the sliced abalones and garnish with sliced spring onions. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Cheese Baked Abalone
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition5.0 (3)
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew5.0 (2)
Clam Chowder Bread Bowl
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
The Four Kings
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce