Overnight Oats Parfait
chopped into cubes
How to cook
Prepare oats milk
- Mix organic oats, chia seeds, chopped almonds and ground cinnamon into a bowl.
- Add honey and pour in the coconut milk to completely cover the oats.
- Stir everything well.
- Cover the bowl and pop it into the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
Assemble & serve
- When it's time to eat, peel and chop mango into half-inch size cubes.
- Wash the berries and pat dry.
- Using a clean glass or bowl, build a parfait layering a few tablespoons of the soaked oats with alternating layers of fruits.
- Alternatively, divide the soaked oats into serving glasses and tumble on the chopped mangoes and berries.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, and enjoy a delicious, healthy breakfast!
You may also like
Chinese Fish Congee
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Chicken Salad Spread
Iron Rich Platters
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Sweet Potato Puree
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Superfood Quinoa Salad