chopped into cubes
How to cook
Prepare oats milk
- Mix organic oats, chia seeds, chopped almonds and ground cinnamon into a bowl.
- Add honey and pour in the coconut milk to completely cover the oats.
- Stir everything well.
- Cover the bowl and pop it into the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
Assemble & serve
- When it's time to eat, peel and chop mango into half-inch size cubes.
- Wash the berries and pat dry.
- Using a clean glass or bowl, build a parfait layering a few tablespoons of the soaked oats with alternating layers of fruits.
- Alternatively, divide the soaked oats into serving glasses and tumble on the chopped mangoes and berries.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, and enjoy a delicious, healthy breakfast!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Easy Homemade Granola
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Peanut Butter Protein Bites3.0 (1)
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Club Sandwich4.0 (1)
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Iron Rich Platters
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Sweet Potato Puree
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Chinese Fish Congee
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Ham & Cheese Sandwich