Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Pacific clams, drained
Avocado, cut in cubes
Red onion (medium sized), cut in cubes
Golden Chef Roasted sesame dressing
Mint leaves as garnish
How to cook
- Cut a small cross lightly at the bottom of the red and yellow cherry tomatoes.
- Blanch in boiling water for 10 seconds then shock in ice water and remove skin. Keep chilled.
- Place the cubed avocados and red onions in a large mixing bowl. Add Golden Chef Roasted Sesame Dressing and toss well.
- Add Golden Chef Pacific Clams and the rest of the ingredients, toss well and keep chilled.
- Garnish with mint leaves. Ready to serve.
You may also like
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Goat Cheese With Arugula and Pear Salad
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Salmon and Bok Choy
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Cashew Crusted Avocado
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria