Hua Tiao Wine
adjust to taste
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- To a bowl, we'll add chicken stock, light soy sauce, hua tiao cooking wine (optional), sesame oil, salt, minced ginger, minced garlic and chopped spring onions.
- Make a slit in the back of prawns and devein them leaving the shells on.
- Lay them out on a steaming tray slit side up.
- Add sauce over prawns.
- Steam prawns for 4-6 mins (depending on size).
- Once done, scatter chopped spring onions over the prawns.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Korean Steamed Eggs
Kam Heong Prawns
Salted Egg Prawns
Bunny coconut milk yam rings
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Thai Style Prawn Paste
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Teochew Style Steamed Fish
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Asian Beer-Marinated Steak4.7 (3)
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
The Four Kings
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Prosperity Pen Cai
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Golden Pearls In A Nest
8 Treasure Seafood Platter