Steamed Garlic Prawns
Hua tiao wine
adjust to taste
Light soy sauce
How to cook
- To a bowl, we'll add chicken stock, light soy sauce, hua tiao cooking wine (optional), sesame oil, salt, minced ginger, minced garlic and chopped spring onions.
- Make a slit in the back of prawns and devein them leaving the shells on.
- Lay them out on a steaming tray slit side up.
- Add sauce over prawns.
- Steam prawns for 4-6 mins (depending on size).
- Once done, scatter chopped spring onions over the prawns.
You may also like
Pulled Pork Burger
Corn Rib Elotes
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Banana Cereal Crunch
Peking Turkey Roll
Crispy Salmon Skin
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Mango Sago with Pomelo
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Iron Rich Platters
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties