1kg Large Tiger Prawns with shell
2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow Style Chilli Oil
1 stalk Curry Leaves
5 pcs Shallots, chopped
2 Fragrant Garlic, chopped
1 Young Ginger, chopped
1 pc Lemon Grass, chopped
10g Dried Shrimps, soaked
1 tbsp Knife Brand 100% Pure Groundnut Oil
1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce with Dried Scallops
2 tbsp Water
1 tsp Fermented Soybean Paste
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Chinese wine
- Trim the legs and horn of the tiger prawns and butterfly the prawns from the back.
- Lay the prawns on a plate and steam for 5 mins.
- In a hot fry pan, add in cooking oil, curry leaves, dried shrimps, shallots, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and fry over medium high heat for 1 min.
- Add all the seasonings and toss well. Thicken with cornstarch if necessary.
- Garnish with spring onion and coriander leaves before serving.