1 packet of The Soup Spoon SG Chicken Ragout*
600g Short grain rice, cooked
12 sheets of Seaweed
Toasted sesame seed
Onigiri mould or cling wrap
Light soy sauce for dipping (optional)
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Heat the soup till it’s bubbling, then mixed in cooked rice. Add salt to taste.
- Spread the mixture out on a tray and allow it to cool.
- Cut the seaweed into strips for garnishing the onigiri.
- Using the mould or cling wrap, mould the rice into a triangle and add the seaweed strip as a finishing touch.
- Plate the onigiri and serve with a dish of light soy sauce for dipping if desired.