300g Fukuyama Scallops, thawed and rinsed
2pcs Sliced Sundried Tomatoes in Oil
Salt to season the scallops
A dash of crushed black pepper
100g Arugula Salad
Citrus Tofu Sauce
50ml Kalamansi Juice
100ml Orange Juice
1 pkt Silken Tofu
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Ginger, finely grated
1 tbsp Honey
50 ml Olive Oil
- Pat the scallops dry with a clean kitchen towel and season with a pinch of salt.
- Pan fry the Fukuyama Scallops till golden brown over high heat with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Set aside to cool.
- To prepare the Citrus Tofu Sauce, place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend till the texture is smooth.
- Place the citrus tofu sauce in the center of the plate and top it with the seared scallops.
- Garnish with arugula, croutons, sundried tomatoes and dash of black pepper.