1 can Pork Ribs
2 tbsp Barbecue Sauce
1 Burger Bun
1 Tomato (Sliced)
- Discard the liquid and fat from the can, and shred the pork ribs lightly.
- Add 2 tbsp of barbecue sauce to the shredded pork ribs in a microwaveable bowl and mix well.
- Heat the shredded pork in the microwave for 2-3 mins on high heat.
- Toast the burger bun (optional).
- Put a generous amount of pork on the bun, top up with lettuce and tomato. Ready to serve!
Tip: You can substitute the burger bun with other bread toasts, too!