Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Buddha Jump Over The Wall
King Oyster Mushrooms
Chinese Yam (Huai Shan)
use egg whie
Cooked Quail Eggs
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Strain the Buddha Jump Over The Wall by separating the soup from the ingredients. Set aside.
- Dust the quail eggs, chinese yam, king oyster mushroom, sweet potato with corn starch and deep fry till golden brown.
- Mix the fried ingredients with the oysters and Buddha Jump Over Wall ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Prepare egg white wrap
- In a bowl, mix egg white with corn starch.
- Over medium heat, add some oil and pour a small amount of mixture onto the frying pan (enough to fill the base of the pan thinly) to make a thin layer of egg white wrap.
- Egg wrap is ready when the mixture is dry. Ensure there are no holes in the wrap.
- Lay the egg white wrap in a bowl and add enough mixed ingredients to it.
- Tie the wrap with the blanched chive and steam for 15 mins.
- Heat up the soup from Buddha Jump Over the Wall and season with dark soy sauce.
- Place the steamed egg white pouch on a deep dish plate and pour the sauce over the pouch.
- Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu
Lucky Bag Cake
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Trio Egg Spinach Noodle Soup
Crispy Luncheon Meat with Egg Floss
Prawn Paste Fortune Bag With Golden Corn
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Fortune Chinese Sausage Gua Bao
CNY inspired Tiger Swiss Roll
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Salted Egg Prawns
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Homemade Egg Noodles
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Low Sugar SCS Buttery Wholegrain Pineapple Tarts
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
The Four Kings