Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Golden Chef Buddha Jump Over The Wall
King Oyster Mushrooms
Chinese Yam (Huai Shan)
Quail Eggs (Hard-boiled)
Oyster Meat (Fresh/Frozen)
Dark Soy Sauce
Blanched Royale Chives (Qing Long Cai)
FairPrice Canola Oil
How to cook
- Strain the Buddha Jump Over The Wall by separating the soup from the ingredients. Set aside.
- Cut the sweet potatoes, chinese yam into cubes and slice king oyster mushroom.
- Dust the quail eggs, chinese yam, king oyster mushroom, sweet potato with corn starch and deep fry till golden brown.
- Mix the fried ingredients with the oysters and Buddha Jump Over Wall ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg white with corn starch.
- Over medium heat, add some oil and pour a small amount of mixture onto frying pan (enough to thinly fill the base of the pan) to make a thin layer of egg white wrap. The mixture is enough for 3 wraps.
- Egg wrap is ready when the mixture is dry. Ensure there are no holes in the wrap.
- Lay the egg white wrap on a bowl and add enough mixed ingredients on it.
- Tie the wrap with the blanched royale chive and steam for 15 mins.
- Heat up the soup from Buddha Jump Over the Wall and season with dark soy sauce.
- Place the steamed egg white pouch on a deep dish plate and pour the sauce over the pouch.
- Ready to serve.
You may also like
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Prosperity Pen Cai
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Salted Egg Prawns
Ah Ma’s Achar
Healthy Yu Sheng
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Har Cheong Gai
Seafood Pao Fan
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Coffee Pork Ribs
Dumpling Fried Rice
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Mala Braised Duck