Easy Homemade Granola
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Steel Cut Oats
Mixed Dried Fruit
dried cherries, dates, dried cranberries
How to cook
Prepare the oven
- Preheat the oven to 300°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, combine the oats, almonds, seeds, vanilla, maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet as evenly as possible and bake for around 35 minutes.
- Once toasted and slightly golden, remove from the oven and add in the dried fruit.
- Allow to cool on baking sheets before serving.
- Optional: store the granola in a container and keep it cool in the refrigerator.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!