New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Golden Chef New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone
Just Wine Shiraz
Angel Hair Pasta
How to cook
Prepare the pasta
- Cook the angel hair pasta till al dente then set it aside.
- Sautee the garlic, shallot and thyme with olive oil then add in the shiraz.
- Reduce till the mixture is syrupy then add sugar.
- Add in the cooking cream, wild abalone, 100ml of brine and bay leaf then simmer over medium high heat for 25 minutes.
- Baste the abalone with the sauce occasionally.
- Remove the abalone and strain the red wine sauce to another pan.
- Optional: if the sauce is not thick enough, add in butter and stir well till butter is dissolved.
- Add in the cooked angel hair pasta and abalone, and coat them with the red wine sauce.
- Drizzle some garlic oil over the pasta then serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Baby’s First Bolognese Sauce
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Easy Pen Cai
Japanese Soup w/ Ramen Noodles & Sausage
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.0 (2)
Ban Choon Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta
Biryani Rice Bowl
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl