Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Kway Teow (or any preferred noodles), cooked
|Chilli Garlic Oil|
Lao Gan Ma Chilli Oil
Chicken Stock Powder
Garlic, sliced thinly
Boiled Vegetables of choice
How to cook
- Boil chicken thighs in a pot of water for 15 mins or until cooked and tender. Set aside to cool in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Add 4 tbsp cooking oil and sliced garlic in a small pan over low heat and slowly heat for about 3-4 mins until the garlic starts to turn slightly light brown at the edges.
- Add chicken stock powder into a bowl, pour in the hot garlic oil and mix well.
- Add the remaining Chilli Garlic Oil ingredients into the garlic-chicken stock oil and mix well.
- Distribute the noodles evenly in a bowl and toss them with 2 tbsp of the sauce mix.
- Slice the cold chicken thigh and place on top of the noodles.
- Drizzle more sauce over the sliced chicken, followed by a garnish of chopped coriander and boiled veggies. Enjoy!
You may also like
Chicken Brown Rice
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Golden Chicken Ingot
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Japanese Soup w/ Ramen Noodles & Sausage
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Sustenir Dry Toss Spinach Noodles
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Carbonara-style Instant Noodles
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Golden Spicy Scallops
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice