Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
or any preferred noodles, cooked
|Chilli Garlic Oil|
Chicken Stock Powder
Xiao Bai Cai
or boiled vegetables of choice
How to cook
Prepare chicken thighs
- Boil chicken thighs in a pot of water for 15 mins or until cooked and tender.
- Set aside to cool in the fridge for 10 mins.
Prepare chilli garlic oil
- Add cooking oil and sliced garlic in a small pan over low heat and slowly heat for about 3-4 mins until the garlic starts to turn slightly light brown at the edges.
- Add chicken stock powder into a bowl, pour in the hot garlic oil and mix well.
- Add the chilli oil into the garlic-chicken stock oil and mix well.
Assemble & serve
- Distribute the noodles evenly in a bowl and toss them with 2 tbsp of the sauce mix.
- Slice the cold chicken thigh and place it on top of the noodles.
- Drizzle more sauce over the sliced chicken, followed by a garnish of chopped coriander and boiled veggies. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Spicy Soba Noodles
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Sustenir Dry Toss Spinach Noodles
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Mala Xiang Guo
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Singapore-Style Chilli Tiger Prawns and Mussels
Golden Chicken Ingot
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken