5g Olive Oil (for greasing the pan)
20g All-purpose flour (for dusting the prep station)
350g Nivena Pizza Base
112g Shredded Mozzarella
225g Marinara Sauce
50g Chopped Bacon (or any choice of salami meat)
Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Lightly coat the muffin tin with olive oil. (You can use a brush or kitchen towel)
- Lightly dust the clean and dry workstation with the all-purpose flour. Roll out the pizza base into 30cm x 30cm and cut into 12 equal sized squares.
- Place one square in each muffin tin and press into the bottom and sides to form a cup. (Flour your hand if the dough sticks to your finger)
- Layer each muffin tin with 1 tsp of marinara sauce and sprinkle a layer of mozzarella cheese over the sauce. Evenly distribute the chopped bacon into each cup. Lastly, top it off with 1 tsp of marinara sauce over.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese starts to bubble and the crust is brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the pizza to cool for at least 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil and serve!