1 pack Kway Teow (or any preferred noodles), cooked
2 Chicken Thighs
Chilli Garlic Oil:
4 tbsp Lao Gan Ma Chilli Oil
3 tbsp Black Vinegar
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Chicken Stock Powder
3 cloves Garlic, sliced thinly
2 sprigs Coriander, chopped
3 stalks Boiled Vegetables of choice
- Boil chicken thighs in a pot of water for 15 mins or until cooked and tender. Set aside to cool in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Add 4 tbsp cooking oil and sliced garlic in a small pan over low heat and slowly heat for about 3-4mins until the garlic starts to turn slightly light brown at the edges. Add chicken stock powder into a bowl, pour in the hot garlic oil and mix well.
- Add the remaining Chilli Garlic Oil ingredients into the garlic-chicken stock oil and mix well.
- Distribute the noodles evenly in a bowl and toss them with 2 tbsp of the sauce mix. Slice the cold chicken thigh and place on top of the noodles.
- Drizzle more sauce over the sliced chicken, followed by a garnish of chopped coriander and boiled veggies. Enjoy!