75g All-Purpose Flour
100g Rice Flour
25g Tapioca Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of salt
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 tbsp Unsalted Butter (Melted)
5 pcs Fresh Durian (Mashed)
- Pour all the dry ingredients for the batter in a bowl.
- Crack in the egg, melted butter and milk. Whisk to combine.
- Strain the batter to get rid of any unsightly lumps while cooking.
- Preheat a nonstick pan over low heat. Pour the batter and swirl it around to get a thin, even layer.
- Cook until golden-brown, then spread the mashed durian in its middle. Fold in half and serve hot!
Tip: Ensure that the nonstick pan is not too hot — otherwise, the batter will form bubbles and not cook evenly.