1 piece of Chinatown French Onion Roti Prata
1 packet of The Soup Spoon Boston Clam Chowder*
- Thaw Chinatown French Onion Roti Prata at room temperature.
- Empty The Soup Spoon Boston Clam Chowder into a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Ladle the soup into oven proof soup bowls.
- Place roti prata over the soup bowl. Cut slits into the roti prata then brush the egg wash over the roti prata.
- Place dish in a pre-heated oven of 180°C and bake for 20 – 30 minutes until the prata turns golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!