Chinese Watercress Soup
Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
cut into small bite size
peeled and smashed with side of the knife
(3-inch) peeled and lightly bruised to release flavour
How to cook
- Place chicken broth in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add garlic, ginger, chicken thighs (cut into big pieces), chicken cube and red dates.
- Lower the heat and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add watercress and tomato, and cook for another 10 minutes or until the watercress and its stems are soft.
- Add goji berries last and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt to your taste.
- Remove from the heat and serve while it is hot.
You may also like
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Japanese Udon Soup
Family Treasure Soup
Dumpling Fried Rice
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Tom Yum Goong
Herbal Bak Kut Teh
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Mala Xiang Guo
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Healthy Yu Sheng
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Mud Crab Vermicelli
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)