Dried Chili Flakes
How to cook
- Peel and roughly chop the red onion, garlic and carrots.
- Add to a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Heat up a large pan with some oil and add all of the vegetables.
- Stir-fry for a few minutes until softened.
- Add in the spices, pouring in a dash of water if needed.
- Next, add the chopped tomatoes, then fill this can up with some water and add it into the pan to stir it through.
- Drain, rinse and add all the beans.
- Season with salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for at least 15 – 20 minutes; if you have the time, continue cooking for an hour to develop the flavour and spices.
- Add in any water if the stew needs it.
- When the stew is ready to serve, top it with some roughly chopped coriander if you prefer.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Tom Yum Goong
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Clam Chowder Bread Bowl
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew5.0 (3)
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Sweet Corn Chowder
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Winter Melon & Corn Soup5.0 (1)
Japanese Udon Soup5.0 (1)
Chinese Watercress Soup
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Butternut Squash Soup
Kimchi Soup with Canned Tuna
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Fish Maw Soup
ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps