Easy Bean Stew
Dried Chili Flakes
How to cook
- Peel and roughly chop the red onion, garlic and carrots.
- Add to a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Heat up a large pan with some oil and add all of the vegetables.
- Stir-fry for a few minutes until softened.
- Add in the spices, pouring in a dash of water if needed.
- Next add the chopped tomatoes, then fill this can up with some water and add it into the pan to stir it through.
- Drain, rinse and add all the beans.
- Season with salt, pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for at least 15 – 20 minutes; if you have the time, continue cooking for an hour to develop the flavour and spices.
- Add in any water if the stew needs it.
- When the stew is ready to serve, top it with some roughly chopped coriander if you prefer.
You may also like
Easy Homemade Granola
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Cream of Tomato Soup
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Japanese Udon Soup
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Salmon and Bok Choy
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Iron Rich Platters
Chinese Watercress Soup
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Homemade Acai Bowl
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup