Mud Crab Vermicelli
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Smoked Duck Breast
Five Spice Powder
Dark Soy Sauce
Light Soy Sauce
Red Chilli Padi
How to cook
- Soak the vermicelli in water for 5 mins. As you wait, prepare the vermicelli marinade by mixing all of the ingredients together.
- Drain all water from the vermicelli before pouring in the marinade. Ensure that the vermicelli is coated thoroughly and leave the flavours to infuse for 10 mins.
Prepare dipping sauce
- Blend all the ingredients for the dipping sauce together.
- The spiciness and overall taste can be adjusted to your liking.
- Remove the shell and pincers from the mud crabs. Halve the shells.
- Stir fry the garlic, ginger, coriander root, five spice powder and smoked duck with a dash of white pepper in a clay pot until fragrant.
- Place the marinated vermicelli on top, followed by the mud crabs.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Bake for 30 mins until the mud crabs are fully cooked through.
- Garnish with the chopped Chinese celery and spring onion before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Hot And Sour Fish With Pickled Leaf Mustard Hotpot
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Bunny coconut milk yam rings
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Nonya Dry Mee Siam
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Chinese Fish Congee
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Mala Xiang Guo
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Golden Spicy Scallops
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper