Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Heat up the frying pan and add cooking oil and minced garlic to stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add in straw mushroom (cut into halved) and shiitake mushroom (sliced) and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add in chye sim and stir fry till it starts to wilt.
- Add in seasoning (oyster sauce, water, light soy sauce, sugar, white pepper) and continue to stir fry for another 3 mins.
- Removed from heat and dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!