Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Heat up the frying pan and add cooking oil and minced garlic to stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add in straw mushroom (cut into halved) and shiitake mushroom (sliced) and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add in chye sim and stir fry till it starts to wilt.
- Add in seasoning (oyster sauce, water, light soy sauce, sugar, white pepper) and continue to stir fry for another 3 mins.
- Removed from heat and dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Garlic Butter Oyster Mushrooms
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Ban Mian5.0 (2)
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Fish Maw Soup
Steam-Fry Chicken & Prawn Dumplings
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork