Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Heat up the frying pan and add cooking oil and minced garlic to stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add in straw mushroom (cut into halved) and shiitake mushroom (sliced) and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add in chye sim and stir fry till it starts to wilt.
- Add in seasoning (oyster sauce, water, light soy sauce, sugar, white pepper) and continue to stir fry for another 3 mins.
- Removed from heat and dish is ready to serve.
You may also like
Goat Cheese With Arugula and Pear Salad
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce