3 cups Short-Grain Japanese Rice (Cooked)
250g Seabass Fillet
2g (approx. ½ pkt) Seaweed Snack (Sliced Thinly)
1 tsp Sesame Seeds
½ stalk Spring Onion
3 packets Single-Serve Instant Miso Soup
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Pepper
- Boil the seabass fillet in a pot of water for 8-10 mins until there is no redness in the meat, and the flesh is fully cooked. Scoop the fish out and set aside. Do not drain the pot of broth.
- Reduce the heat to a medium fire so that the broth is now simmering. Add the white parts of the chopped spring onion and the rest of the broth ingredients. Simmer for 10 mins.
- Separate the fillet into small chunks with a fork once it is cool enough to handle, then set it aside.
- Shape your cooked rice like a mound and place it in a bowl. Top the cooked rice mound with seabass chunks and thin seaweed strips, then carefully pour the broth along the sides of the bowl.
- Garnish with the green parts of the spring onion, sesame seeds and serve it up!
*This is the second recipe of a 3-part series: 3-Course Meals under $15/person.
Create the accompanying dishes here: Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter (Appetiser), Kimchi Fish Pancake Fritters (Side)