Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Premium Wild Abalone
or garlic flower, cut into 3cm length
cut into 3cm length
cut into 2cm length
|Seasoning for Pomfret Bone Frame|
|Seasoning for Pomfret Fillet|
|Seasoning for Stir-Frying|
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Strain the can of abalone and keep the brine for other uses like steamboat or porridge etc.
- Reserve brine for stir-frying vegetables later.
- Remove meat from pomfret, leaving its bone frame intact.
- Rub fish bone with the seasoning and leave it to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Slice fish meat thinly and season the fish slices.
- Add cooking oil to a pan and deep fry the fishbone until crispy. Drain and set aside.
- In the same oil, deep fry fish fillet for about 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok pan, heat up cooking oil. Stir fry the mushrooms until golden brown.
- Add in chive flowers and stir fry together
- Add in sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Stir well then add in water, abalone brine and Chinese celery.
- Stir well then add in water, abalone brine and Chinese celery.
- When almost ready, add in abalone slices and toss briefly for about 30 seconds.
- Add in spring onions and a touch of sesame oil just before dishing up.
- Place stir-fried ingredients and deep-fried fish fillet on top of the fishbone and the dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Mullet Fillet Teriyaki
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
The Golden Platter
Cheese Baked Abalone
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Braised mushrooms abalone
Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Teochew Style Steamed Fish
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake