Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
San Remo Pasta Instant Spaghetti
San Remo Tomato Onion and Garlic Pasta Sauce
Splashes of white wine
Italian herbs mix
Salt and pepper
Chopped Italian parsley
How to cook
- Boil San Remo Pasta Instant Spaghetti in a pot of salted water for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, sauté minced garlic until fragrant. Add pasta sauce and bring to boil.
- Add all the seafood into sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove seafood from sauce, leaving sauce in pan. Add Instant Spaghetti to sauce and coat evenly.
- Divide pasta into 4 bowl each layout with a large piece of parchment paper. Divide and add seafood to each bowl.
- Add a splash of white wine and a sprinkle Italian herbs mix to each bowl.
- Wrap and tie each portion into a bag with kitchen twine. Layout the bag in a baking tray.
- Bake in 200 °C preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Open bag to serve and sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley.
You may also like
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Chef Siti Pasta Rempah
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Ban Choon Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta
Seafood Pao Fan
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
Ban Choon Roasted Butternut Sage Pasta
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Seafood Hor Fun
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Beef Fried Rice
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Black Pepper Mutton
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Baby’s First Bolognese Sauce
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap