Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Tomato Onion and Garlic Pasta Sauce
Italian Herbs Mix
How to cook
- Boil spaghetti in a pot of salted water for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute minced garlic until fragrant.
- Add pasta sauce and bring to boil.
- Add all the seafood into the sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove seafood from the sauce, leaving sauce in the pan.
- Add spaghetti to sauce and coat evenly.
- Divide pasta into bowls each layout with a large piece of parchment paper.
- Divide and add seafood to each bowl.
- Add a splash of white wine and a sprinkle of Italian herbs mixed to each bowl.
- Wrap and tie each portion into a bag with kitchen twine. Layout the bag in a baking tray.
- Bake in 200°C preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Open the bag to serve and sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!