Berry Christmas Cookies
Dole Frozen Blueberries
tube Ready-made icing
How to cook
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl to form flour mixture.
- Mix butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- In the same mix, gradually add flour mixture on low speed and continue to beat until the mixture is combined.
- Wrap dough in cling wrap and freeze for approximately 10-20 minutes until firm.
- Preheat oven to 160°C .
- Roll and flatten out the dough to about 0.5cm thick on baking paper.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut the dough into your desired shape. Gently press one blueberry in the center of each cookie.
- Repeat the steps for the remaining dough.
- Bake at 160°C for 15-20 minutes until edges are golden. Leave the cookies to cool completely on wire racks.
- Decorate the cookies with icing and serve.
You may also like
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Chocolate Button Cookies
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Cinnamon Mozzarella Rolls
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Naan Con Cubanos Fixin’
Easy Homemade Churros
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Easy Homemade Granola