How to cook
Prepare the cookie dough
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl to form the flour mixture then set aside.
- In a another bowl, cream butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract into the butter mixture.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture on low speed and continue to beat until the dough is combined.
- Wrap the dough in cling wrap and freeze for approximately 10-20 minutes until firm.
- Roll and flatten out the dough until it is about 0.5cm in thickness on baking paper.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut the dough into your desired shape.
- Gently press 1 blueberry in the center of each cookie.
- Repeat the steps for the remaining dough.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C .
- Bake the cookies at 160°C for 15-20 minutes until edges are golden.
- Leave the cookies to cool completely on wire racks.
- Decorate the cookies with icing and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!