Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Mini Bell Peppers
mixture of green, red and yellow
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the fish
- Cut the grouper fillet into slices.
- Mix oyster sauce, sugar, seasoning and dark soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Coat the fish slices with the marinade and set aside for 20 minutes.
Prepare the vegetables
- Heat up 2 tablespoon of oil in the pan, add garlic, and pan fry the sweet peas, roasted walnuts and mini bell peppers over high heat.
- Season with salt and deglaze with Chinese Wine.
- Plate the vegetables and set aside.
- Add 2 teaspoon oil in the pan, then pan fry the fish over medium-low heat till fully cooked.
- Place the vegetables on the centre of the plate and top with the sliced grouper.
- Optional: Garnish with spring onion.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Herbal Bak Kut Teh5.0 (2)
Stir Fried Clams
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
CNY Hotpot Dipping Sauce
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Kam Heong Prawns
Family Treasure Soup
Appetizing Grouper Fillet Cubes
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Dumpling Fried Rice
Crispy Sweet Tofu
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake5.0 (2)