30g Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
300g Grouper Fillet
10g Maggi Seasoning
5g Dark Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Chinese Wine
100g Sweet Peas*
30g Walnuts (roasted)
30g Mini Bell Peppers (mixture of Green, Red & Yellow)
2 tsp Cooking Oil (for frying fish)
2 tbsp Cooking Oil (for frying vegetables)
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Cut grouper fillet into slices.
- Mix oyster sauce, sugar, seasoning and dark soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Coat fish slices with marinade entirely and set aside for 20 mins.
- Heat up oil in the pan, add garlic, and pan fry the sweet peas, roasted walnuts and mini bell peppers over high heat. Season with salt and deglaze with Chinese Wine. Plate and set aside.
- Add oil in the pan, then pan fry the fish over medium-low heat till fully cooked.
- Place the vegetables on the centre of the plate and top with the sliced grouper.
- Garnish with spring onion.