Prosperity Pen Cai
Canned Pacific Clams
Conpoy (dried scallops), reconstituted
Broccoli florets, blanched
Black Fungus, blanched
Shiitake Mushroom, soaked & blanched
Dried Beancurd (taupok)
Baby Napa Cabbage, cut into 2 and blanched
Spring onion for garnish
Knorr SavorRich Chicken Concentrated Seasoning (or as needed)
Knorr Hao Chi All-In-One Seasoning
Light Soy Sauce (as needed)
Dark Soy Sauce (as needed)
Shao Xing Wine (optional)
Water (or as needed)
Corn Starch & Water (5 tbsp cornstarch to 1 tbsp water)
How to cook
- In a flat bottom cookware such as a wok/casserole/claypot, assemble the napa cabbage at the bottom, followed by the rest of the ingredients.
- Next, prepare the sauce by sautéing garlic with cooking oil until nicely browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and allow to simmer except corn starch mixture. Adjust the sauce to taste.
- When the liquid comes to a boil, add corn starch mixture to thicken the sauce.
- Pour prepared sauce to simmer the entire casserole, with cover for about 5mins.
- Garnish and serve.
You may also like
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Kam Heong Prawns
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Dumpling Fried Rice
Prawn Rice Rolls
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Golden Spicy Scallops
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce