Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Salted Egg Yolk
How to cook
Prepare shoulder butt
- Use a tenderizer to tenderize the pork. Flatten out the pork and apply a thin layer of olive oil.
- Rub and coat the pork with the salted egg yolk. Afterward, season with salt and pepper and leave for 15 minutes.
- Take one end of the pork, roll it up and secure the pork roll using butcher strings.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes until edges are golden.
- Leave to cool completely on wire racks.
- Add oil to the pan.
- Once the oil is hot, the pan sears the asparagus and tomatoes with butter.
Assemble & serve
- Plate the meatloaf beside the asparagus and tomatoes and serve.
You may also like
Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Ban Choon Roasted Butternut Sage Pasta
Biryani Rice Bowl
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Iga Penyet (Fried Beef Ribs)
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Pineapple Fried Rice
Curry Fried Rice
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Chef Siti Pasta Rempah
Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken