250g Pasar Australia Chilled Shoulder Butt*
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 Salted egg yolk, mashed*
A pinch of Salt
A pinch of Pepper
1 tsp Oil
½ cup Asparagus
1 tbsp Butter
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Use a tenderiser to tenderise the pork. Flatten out the pork and apply a thin layer of olive oil.
- Rub and coat the pork with the salted egg yolk. Afterwards, season with salt and pepper and leave for 15 minutes.
- Take one end of the pork, roll it up and secure the pork roll using butcher strings.
- Preheat oven to 180°C .
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes until edges are golden. Leave to cool completely on wire racks.
- Afterwards, garnish your pork roll with parsley leaves.
- Add oil to the pan. Once the oil is hot, pan sear the asparagus and tomatoes with butter.
- Lastly, plate the meat loaf beside the asparagus and tomatoes and serve.