Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Prawns, deveined and deshelled
Oyster mushrooms, sliced
Lotus roots, sliced
Broccoli, cut small florets
Beancurd stick, soaked
Cashew nuts, fried
Chinese parsley, cut into sections
Dried chili, soaked
Spring onion, cut into sections
Grounded dried chili
Knorr Mala Liquid Seasoning
|2 1⁄2 tbsp|
Light soya sauce
Hua tiao wine
How to cook
- Blanch prawns in boiling water for 20 seconds, set aside.
- Separately blanch vermicelli, sliced potato and lotus roots in boiling water for 2-4 minutes, set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a wok, fry grounded dried chili till oil changed to red oil. Sauté ginger, garlic, onion and dried chilli till fragrant.
- Add spring onion, chinese parsley and cook for 1 minute.
- Over medium-high fire, cook broccoli for 2 minutes.
- Add lotus roots, potatoes, beancurd sticks, oyster mushrooms, green bean vermicelli, prawns and quickly combine well.
- Season with all the seasonings except for hua tiao wine, taste and adjust the seasonings to your preference.
- Lastly, quickly stir in cashew nuts and drizzle some hua tiao wine. Garnish with some coriander and serve hot.
You may also like
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Seafood Hor Fun
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Mala Black Fungus
Mala Braised Duck
Seafood Pao Fan
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Mala Xiang Guo
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Hot Smoked Salmon
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Golden Spicy Scallops
Roast Beef Sliders
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Tomato Fried Rice