1 Large Onion (White)
2 stalks Spring onion
1 cup Kimchi (preferably aged kimchi)
200g FairPrice Honey Baked Ham (Christmas Deli pre-order)
½ rack FairPrice Gochujang Pork Ribs (Christmas Deli pre-order)
200g FairPrice Roulade Pork Belly (Christmas Deli pre-order)
1 Snail Sausage
1 Large King Oyster Mushroom
1 bundle Enoki Mushrooms
5 Prawns (large king/tiger prawns)
½ Firm tofu
1 wheel Brie or Camembert
1 block Parmigiano reggiano
2 packs Shin Ramyun (or similar brand)
- In a bowl, beat the unsalted butter and 50g icing sugar with a stand mixer until it turns white.
- Mix the soup ingredients and put them into the pot.
- Slice the ingredients and fan them out in the pot.
- Place ⅔ cup of the kimchi in the middle of the pot.
- Lay the ramen on top of the kimchi. Lay the remaining kimchi on top of the ramen, then place the brie cheese on top.
- Grate the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese over all the ingredients.
- Cook the stew and cover with a lid to create steam so the cheese will melt nicely over the ingredients. Serve it to guests while still bubbling in the pot!